1. How are you a different person today, compared to September 10th, 2001?
2. Are you more free today?
3. Are you innocent until proven guilty?
4. Do you fear terrorists or the government more today?
5. Did our government hijack Liberty for Security as a response to 9/11?
6. Is it acceptable for the United States government to spy on US citizens without a warrant?
7. Should the President be able to assassinate anyone, anywhere, just by declaring them a terrorist?
8. Did your Representative or Senator vote for the Patriot Act or the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)?
9. Have you read the Constitution lately?
10. Will you remember those who have fallen by standing for Constitutional Liberty?